Hope you all are doing good. You can not deny your love for white in summers. I prefer to wear white outfits in lightweight fabrics like cotton, linen, chiffons etc. in summers. Whether you want to wear a crisp white outfit to work, pearl white ensemble at your next house party or for the weekend getaway white outfits can be the perfect fix.
There is more to white than just being plain Jane white, I mean check what shade of white compliments your skin tone best like milky white, pearl white or ivory. Try in natural lights if it makes you look bright and cheerful instead of dull and dirty. A simple rule to wear white is to have fun the way you like. The whole idea is to look effortless and feel the comfort. I am discussing seven key style tips that always works and make the entire look put together seamlessly.
1. Accessorize with neutrals: Work your nicely tailored white outfits with neutrals, preferably beige or tan accessories. It’s the most basic daytime look which never fails and appropriate for work and meetings.
2. Statement Accessories: You know accessories can make or break any look. Add some drama to the whole white outfit with some intricate or layered jewelry. This look is good for a fun day out with friends.
3. White and Black: For an edgy yet classic look, accessorize white outfits with black accessories and red pout to stand out. If you are confused how to wear white outfits, this look is an easy pick and always works.
4. Metallic accents: Style that ivory colored lace dress with pearl or metallic accessories, clutch bag and beige sandals for a glam yet soothing holiday look.
5. Brighten it up: This look is so me as down my heart I am a gypsy soul, accessorize fluid white outfits with contrast accessories in bright colors and voila nothing else is needed.
6. Add textures: Mix and match textured fabrics in two piece outfits. It breaks the monotony, make sure both the tones of white should gel together. Put together the whole look with some fun accessories, chic sunglasses and a shoulder bag.
7. White on white: What could be more refreshing than an all white outfit, read again I said all white. Its fun to style white outfit with white bag and footwear. Although its high maintenance but I love to go all white at times for an edgy look.
I hope you find this post useful as all the above looks are wearable and street smart .If you like my style posts and tips then please subscribe to my blog and let’s stay connected on social media.