Hello Pretty Ladies,
I hope you all are doing good. I am also good, My last week was action packed as I was busy preparing for on-line Black Friday sale for my Label. Winters are almost here. I have a dry skin and my biggest concern is skin and face care. A dewy, glowing complexion is the big beauty trend these days. Celebrities are endorsing and sporting this trend very now and then. I am myself a big fan of dewy complexion instead of matt face. It looks more natural and effortless. Now since winters are here dewy face is a sign of healthy and moisturizer skin and you can easily wear this look. I am sharing my knowledge of acquiring dewy complexion or make-up look.
Firstly I am sharing easy step by step guide for dewy complexion which I use on special occasions precisely.
- Wash and exfoliate face to remove dead skin cells. Use products according to your skin type. Pat dry and moisturise your face, let the moisturizer sink in for few minutes
- Prime your face with a shimmery or light reflecting primer, and let it set for five minutes to hold make-up in place all day long.
- Apply liquid foundation with a clean make-up sponge to apply it sparingly for a dewy look. Avoid thick cakey foundations for dewy look. Then apply concealer to tame any spots or dark circles.
- Stick with a shimmery neutral eye shadow such as peach or light brown. Apply 2 to 3 coats of mascara. You can avoid heavy eye-liner for this look
- Use cream blush to add natural flush and healthy glow. Choose a colour close to your natural flush, such as peach or pink Dip your middle finger into the cream blush and apply it to the apples of your cheeks by gently patting it with middle and index fingers.
- .If you have oily tea zone then apply translucent powder only on your T-zone with brush. Finish your look by spritzing your face with setting spray to give it that final dewy touch.
My every day routine for dewy complexion these days: Firstly I have dry skin. I am not a daily foundation fan girl. I prefer tinted moisturizer and BB creams over foundations. I don’t need much coverage so I reserve foundation for special occasions. In winters I wash my face, exfoliate every alternate day with gentle face scrub. Then I mix my moisturizer with tinted moisturizer (or sometimes BB cream) and apply generously on face and neck. It gives me a healthy glow and satin sheen. My skin looks really supple and radiant :). This trick works best for me giving that effortless dewy finish to my face.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post and going to flaunt this beauty trend these winters. Stay stylish, beautiful and glowing this winter. I will be up with my next post soon. Connect with me at my Instagram and Facebook page for daily updates.