How you all are doing, tell me in the comments below. We are officially in winters and hope you are enjoying your coffee cuppas and coats. I am not yet over with maxi skirts and this is one trend which refuses to die anytime soon. Today’s post is about how you can wear maxi skirts in winters. Are you guys thinking I am not talking sense as maxi skirts are flowy and breezy that’s why not ideal for winters but trust me with proper layering you can wear this chic piece of clothing even in winters without compromising on your style meter. Read on to know how to wear maxi skirts in winter to look effortlessly stylish and stay warm.
As maxi skirts are usually made of breezy and lighter weight fabrics, therefore, you should pair them up with tops made of warmer fabrics. If you have maxi skirts in dark colors then they make an ideal choice for winters. Add as many layers to maxi skirts in winter with wool tops, leather jackets, blazers, sweater, cardigans and even long coats. Accessorize with warm scarfs, hats and pair with ankle boots or even calf length boots to keep you warm. Believe me, with these quick layering tips you can add versatility to maxi skirts and need not to pack these away in winters.
1. Pair maxi skirt with cropped or waist length leather jackets to amp up your maxi skirt game and look stylish while keeping cold at bay.
2. Layer maxi skirt in winter with oversized sweaters to sway like a boho chic. Accessorize with a scarf to add warmth or belt to tone down the volume of the whole outfit.
3. Wear maxi skirts with a slim fit sweater and add some chunky accessories to lift the whole outfit.
4. Pair with a loose chunky knit and tuck it in for a sleek balanced look.
5. Pair maxi skirt with a denim jacket for a perfect fall go to look.
6. Blazer looks very sheek with maxi skirts and this combination can be worn as formal wear too.
7. Wear a sleek maxi skirt with cardigans of varied lengths, its a very easy to pull off look. You can make the whole outfit interesting by adding some neck accessories and belts.
8. You can wear a maxi skirt with structured coats like Parisians do and style with a scarf, hat or some accessories.
9. Add cozy layers and warmth by wearing a statement scarf.
I hope you find this post useful as all the above looks are wearable. I prefer to wear my maxi skirts with blazers, sweaters, cardigans and long like a really long coat. Ankle boots and a big chunky scarf is a must for me. How you like to wear your maxi skirt in winters tell me in the comments below. If you like my style posts and tips then please subscribe to my blog and let’s stay connected at social media.
Much Love 🙂