How you all are doing. I am feeling quite lazy as I am caught up with cold and fever….poor me! If I ask you what is that one edgy winter wardrobe staple….ain’t you think its the classic leather Jacket.
Leather jackets are extremely versatile to style. You can layer underneath, add scarves and boots to keep yourself warm. You can buy a leather jacket in black, tan, brown, or even colored. Read on to know how to style a leather jacket in winters to look your casual best.
1. Pair a leather jacket in winter with ripped denim and wrap a scarf to keep yourself warm and cozy.
2. To channel your inner boho belle, accessorize your leather jacket with a chunky boho neckpiece.
3. You can pair biker leather jacket with a short skirt worn over tights and boots. Keep colors in the same family and add some warmth with a bright colored scarf.
4. Pair your wool skirt with tights, warm sweater, and booties. Throw over your leather jacket and an acrylic muffler to put the whole look together.
5. In winters, work your ditsy printed dress with tights and thigh high boots. Layer with the leather jacket and a scarf to keep the cold at bay.
6. If you love wearing monochrome look quite often, pair a black denim, white T.shirt, and boots with a black quilted or textured leather jacket in winter. Accessorize with a bag, dainty jewelry and sunglasses.
7. This is my favorite look. Wear a tan leather jacket over a button down and denim. Whoa, you are ready to rock the streets.
8. If you have a leather jacket one or two sizes bigger, wear it over a knitted sweater and denim. Accessorize with a bag and sneakers or booties.
9. How about wearing your slouchy pants in winters….cool no, yes of course. Pair slouchy pants with a warm top or sweater and layer with the black leather jacket. Wear sneakers, few bracelets and you are good to go.
10. Get your body con dress in action. layer with a biker leather jacket in winter, sneaker shoes, and a shoulder bag.
11. Most basic yet classy way to wear a leather jacket is with blue denim. Style with a plaid scarf and boots.
12. Add some toughness and edge to a feminine maxi dress with a leather jacket. You can wear wool tights to keep yourself warm indeed.
13. Combat winters in a tartan skirt paired with a leather jacket. Layer with a plaid scarf, accessorize with boots and a shoulder bag.
14. I love wearing maxi dresses. One of the advantages of wearing a maxi dress in winters is you can add multiple layers under and over it. So fear not wearing a dress in winter and style it with a leather jacket and boots.
15. I love wearing tulle skirts. Oomph up a tulle skirt with a biker or quilted leather jacket even in fall or winters.
I hope you like this post. Please subscribe to my blog to stay updated. Until next post, keep stylish and stay connected on social media. If you want to write for this blog under fashion and beauty categories drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org