Today, I am gonna share how to lighten dark lips naturally or how to get pink lips naturally at home.
I am dividing this process into two parts. You can watch the entire video demonstration by clicking the link below.
1. Exfoliating your lip.
2. Applying the lip pack.
So let’s start with the today’s home remedy, how to lighten dark lips naturally / how to get pink lips naturally at home
To exfoliate the lips you would need, Vaseline petroleum jelly and a soft toothbrush.
First, remove the lip makeup, Now apply a thick coat of vaseline on your lips. let it sit for a minute so that your lips can absorb moisture to make exfoliation easier. after a minute, scrub your lips with a moist tooth brush.
Remember you have to be very gentle so that you do not abrase your lips. Regular exfoliation removes dead skin cells, It reveals soft, fresh younger looking skin. You can exfoliate your lips twice a week. But do not over exfoliate your lips. With a dampened washcloth remove vaseline.
To make lip pack, I am sharing two Methods.
1. Honey and lemon juice lip pack –
Mix 1/2 tsp. honey with 2-3 drops of lime juice in your palm. Now apply this lip pack to your lips with the help of your fingers. Lemon has lightening properties, thus reduces lip pigmentation. Honey is a good humectant, which locks in the moisture hence your lips will look soft, smooth and pinkier than before. After 10 minutes rinse your lips with water and apply a generous amount of lip balm.
2. Turmeric and raw milk lip pack-
Mix 1 tsp. of organic turmeric powder with few drops of cold raw milk. Now your milk & turmeric lip pack is ready. Apply to your lips with the help of fingers, leave for 5 minutes and rinse with water. Turmeric has antiseptic and skin lightening properties. Raw milk is also a good bleaching agent. Therefore this lip pack will remove lip pigmentation and make your lips lighter.
Now is the time for some lip care tips.
1. Exfoliate your lips regularly, it helps to remove dead skin cells, reduces pigmentation.
2. Make and Use a DIY LIP SCRUB, Its a very effective lip scrub, you can use it 2-4 times a week.
3. Regularly moisturize your lips.
4. Always remove your lip makeup before hitting the bed.
5. Always wear a lip balm with SPF protection. It will protect your lips from harmful UV rays and will prevent pigmentation.
6. The last tip is, avoid licking your lips to moisten them, it will make your lips even drier and chapped. Use a lip balm instead.
Thank you all for watching, I will see you all in my next Video.
Until then stay beautiful and stylish.
More Related Videos if you are interested about home remedies