Wedding season is in full swing. Thought of what to wear at the next wedding must be haunting you. Crop top and lehenga is the trendiest outfit this wedding season. You can wear a crop top and lehenga if you are a bridesmaid, attending a wedding or even the bride to be. To flaunt crop top and lehenga trend, go for a high-waisted lehenga or high waisted skirt. If you are planning to wear a printed crop top and lehenga, keep it print coordinated and colors in the same family. If you want to wear a heavily embroidered lehenga than pair it with a crop top in contrast color, picking the color from the embroidery. Today I bring you some easy peasy tips on how to ace trendy crop top and lehenga like a pro.
1. Coordinate a heavily embroidered lehenga with a solid contrast color cropped shirt. You can wear it to the next wedding you are attending. Accessorize with intricate danglers and a handheld embroidered clutch bag.
2. Coordinate a floral printed crop top and lehenga if you are a wedding invitee or even a bridesmaid. Go for a matching print in the same color. Accentuate the outfit with some dainty jewelry.
3. Pair a scoop neck, elbow sleeves crop top with a floral print lehenga. Accentuate the whole outfit with a statement waistband and accessorize with a handheld clutch bag.
4. If you like something simple and sheek, pair a silk embroidered crop top with a raw silk lehenga. Perfect for attending sangeet and mehndi ceremonies.
5. Wear a embroidered crop top and lehenga at one of your bridal function if you are a bride or bridesmaid. Accessorize with a passa and bangles.
6. Pair a scoop neck crop top with high waisted silk lehenga in matching color with embroidery in either of the two. Accessorize with a heavy kundan choker neckpiece, taking advantage of the high neckline.
7. How about wearing such monochrome crop top and lehenga co-ord set to your friend’s wedding? Style with danglers, statement bracelet, and a clutch bag.
8. I personally love tulle skirts. Pair a high-waisted tulle skirt in the pastel color with a heavily embroidered crop top. Apologies, could not find a front profile of this dreamy outfit. Accessorize with danglers and a bracelet, stylish hair updo and you are ready to hit the wedding in style.
9. Keep it simple wearing a psychedelic printed lehenga and crop top set. Let just print do the talking.
10. Cut out sleeves are very much in trend nowadays. Accentuate an otherwise muted lehenga with such tailor-made crop top to amp up your wedding fashion game.
11. If you are a bride to be or a bridesmaid, you can also pair crop top and lehenga with a net dupatta and make it a three piece set.
12. If you have toned shoulders, wear an off-shoulder crop top and a high-waisted lehenga. Accessorize with chaandbalis, clutch bag, and envious hair updo.
13. Pair an ethnic net or georgette embroidered lehenga with such handcrafted bias sleeves crop top. Trend alert: Bell or umbrella cut sleeves are hot in trend nowadays. Keep minimal jewelry and embrace crop top and lehenga trend in the most stylish way.
I hope this post is helpful to resolve your wedding wardrobe woes. Please subscribe to my blog to stay updated. Until next post, keep stylish and stay connected on social media. If you want to write for this blog under fashion and beauty categories drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org