Hope you all are doing good! I am in a very good mood today, for no particular reason, you know one of those days when you are happy from within. Anyhoo One of the spring’s hottest trend is the off shoulder style. From celebrities to bloggers everyone is swearing by this silhouette nowadays. Its no longer a trend but already have become a wardrobe staple. This season its all about baring those shoulders, best part about this trend is you need not worry about pit stains or bulges. Hey, sleeves can hide everything so you don’t need to shy away from baring your shoulders even if you are a little overweight.
You have an array of silhouettes to choose from dresses, tops, crop tops, jumpsuits etc. You can pair off shoulder tops with denim, high-waisted pants, lounge pants, shorts, culottes, midi skirts, pencil skirts. You can go for off shoulder short, midi, maxi dresses in solid colors, small prints, chambrays or even textured fabrics. So women what are you waiting for, grab few off shoulder tops and dresses if you were still in doubt.
Off the shoulder trend can be dressed up or dressed down depending upon styling and kind of accessories you choose. To dress it up you can choose off shoulder dresses or tops made of finer and dressy fabrics. Accessorize with a choker or danglers, remember less is more so one piece of jewelry at a time. Fine tune the whole look with some makeup, a clutch or handheld bag, and heels. To wear this trend casually possibilities are endless, style with layered neckpieces, chokers, shoulder bags and sandals. Read these nine wearable ways to style off shoulder tops and dresses.
1. Pair an Off shoulder top with a pencil skirt, heels and handheld bag for a semi-formal look.
2. Beat the heat with off-shoulder tops and hot pants or regular shorts, accessorize casually with flat sandals, a tote bag and layered dainty neckpiece.
3. I am a die-hard fan of all things white, so you know I have to include one of my all time favorite monochrome look too. Pair white jeans with a black/white top for a high-impact streamlined look. Accessorize with tan heels, bag and sunglasses.
4. What could be more comfortable than a midi skirt paired with an off shoulder top this summer? I can’t think of any trend with such great wearability to beat the heat. Finish off the look with sandals and a shoulder bag.
5. For a professional look pair crisp tailored culotte pants with an off shoulder top. Polish the whole look by wearing heels, a handheld bag, watch and you are ready for that business meeting.
6. An off shoulder crop top looks sassy with high-waisted flared jeans. Finish off the look with ankle boots/ block heels, shoulder bag, and sunglasses.
7. Slay the streets in lounge pants paired with an off shoulder top. Carry a cross body bag, step in some easy flats, minimal makeup, some layered jewelry and you are good to go.
8. Who says you cannot pair voluminous maxi skirts with off shoulder tops? Go for it, only keep in mind if the skirt is in light weight flowy fabric, it can balance out the volume and won’t make you look bulky. Style with sandals, and a shoulder or clutch bag to get street ready.
9. Although off shoulder tops are more fun and versatile to wear but you can still keep the glam quotient high wearing a dress too. Those days when you do not want to think much and put an effort in coordinating a look, an off shoulder dress can be a befitting and trendy piece of clothing for such lazy days. Accessorize with some layered bracelets or choker, handbag and sandals for daytime and heels for evening.
I hope this post helps you to make your mind try this soaring trend and above tips are useful to style off the shoulder tops and dresses in most wearable ways. If you like my style posts then please subscribe to my blog and let’s stay connected on social media. Keep stylish and happy.